beensmileinside

Robert Pattinson is not troubled and brooding like Edward Cullen in real life

Robert Pattinson is best known and loved as Edward Cullen, the brooding vampire in the 'Twilight' series of movies. However, that persona is all just good acting as Rob Pattinson says he is not that troubled person in real life.

Robert Pattinson rejected the idea that he is attracted to brooding characters, as Edward Cullen and Tyler, in 'Remember Me' are both brooding.

Robert said: "I never thought Tyler was that brooding - I hadn't even heard the word before Twilight - I guess you like to play broken troubled characters because it seems more interesting, especially because I'm not particularly broken and troubled myself."

Photos of Robert Pattinson in 'Remember Me' HERE

Robert Pattinson Photos HERE

The new 'Eclipse' Photos HERE


***Robert Pattinson is not troubled and brooding like Edward Cullen in real life (PHOTOS)