beensmileinside

Black & Decker PHV1800CB 18-Volt Pivoting-Nose Cordless Energy-Star Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

I’ve put together this review to hopefully assist others to choose the right product to suit their needs and budget.

I usually find the Black & Decker brand to be a somewhat decent value for the money,but not great quality. This product changed my mind. It is well made, solid, and a unique design. Those are not really important to me, so it just needs to suck, literally. Well this thing really sucks! It has a little noise, but for the amount of suction it creates it's little wonder that you can hear it so well.

So far, everything I have used it for has been handled. For stairs,under the furniture and even my vehicle! And the way it cleaned up around my computer was amazing.

***Black & Decker PHV1800CB 18-Volt Pivoting-Nose Cordless Energy-Star Handheld Vacuum Cleaner