beensmileinside

Funny rhyme Poems for Kids, Teens, Family and Friends

Funny rhyme Poems for Kids, Teens, Family and Friends
www.familyfriendpoems.com/funny/rhyme-poems.asp>view story

Poems that rhyme relay a message through the music of the spoken word. Their power is in their ability to get us caught up in the music so that we will let down our defenses and consider the message that the poem has to offer.

A DASCHUND DOG By Bella
This goes out to my dog Roxie who was a miniature Dachshund died of a heart murmur at the age of 1.


CAMMY THE RABBIT
By Amanda Favorite
This poem is about my beloved rabbit, who I adopted in September of 2008. She can be very annoying at times, like when she puts her food bowl or ..........

SOME SPRING! By Seira
I wrote this poem to entertain bad weather haters. Personally- I hate when it's supposed to be a season I enjoy, but it's still the season I hate. I ..........